We are excited to have Carrie Jones stop by on her ENDURE book tour. ENDURE (available now from Bloomsbury USA Childrens) is the final installment of her paranormal YA Need series about romance, suspense and pixies. Carrie is sharing the top ten signs you town is having an evil pixie ‘incident’.
You can read all the previous Top 10 Lists HERE
Top Ten Signs Your Town Is Having A Pixie Incident-The Evil Kind
10. Someone is whispering your name all the time and when you yell, “What?” they just whisper it more.
9. All the guys in your school keep going missing and stay missing. They aren’t just cutting school.
8. The hotels in your town are all suddenly full.
7. People turn blue.
6. Entire busloads of band kids are slaughtered.
5. Your school secretary turns into a bear.
4. Glitter trails. Yes, it is dorky, but true. It isn’t a bunch of six-year-olds spilling their craft projects. It’s a pixie king.
3. Things explode.
2. FBI Agents are there pretending not to be FBI Agents, but there are all wearing suits or khakis and have the same exact sun glasses on, and buzz cuts – even the women.
1. Sharp-toothed, blue creatures are hanging out at the grocery store.
About the author:
Carrie Jones likes Skinny Cow fudgsicles and potatoes. She does not know how to spell fudgsicles. This has not prevented her from writing books. She lives with her cute family in Maine, but she grew up in Bedford, NH where she once had a séance with cool uber-comedian Sarah Silverman.
She graduated from Vermont College’s MFA program for writing. She has edited newspapers and poetry journals and has recently won awards from the Maine Press Association and also been awarded the Martin Dibner Fellowship as well as a Maine Literary Award.
Want to read more from Carrie Jones?
Available on now from Bloomsbury USA Childrens
It’s all-out war (and no-holds-barred romance) in the climactic conclusion to Carrie Jones’s bestselling series.
Zara is at the center of an impending apocalypse. True, she’s successfully rescued Nick from Valhalla, but it simply isn’t enough. Evil pixies are ravaging Bedford, and they need much more than one great warrior; they need an army. Zara isn’t sure what her role is anymore. She’s not just fighting for her friends; she’s also a pixie queen. And to align her team of pixies with the humans she loves will be one of her greatest battles yet. Especially since she can’t even reconcile her growing feelings for her pixie king . . .
Unexpected turns, surprising revelations, and one utterly satisfying romantic finale make Endure a thrilling end to this series of bestsellers.
Interested in guest blogging on All Things Urban Fantasy? Fill out our Guest Request Form