thinking about adding a new feature here on ATUF that would be similar to Amazon’s Most Helpful Critical/Favorable Review. I often disagree with reviews of particular books, sometimes even from reviewers who I usually agree with. I know that some of you have disagreed with some of my previous reviews and I’d like to give you the opportunity to offer a 2nd Opinion Review.
If you’d like to participate, simply email me your review for any of the books I’ve previously reviewed (you can find a list HERE) and include a link to your blog if you have one. Ideally, this will be an ongoing process with each book I review. Once I post a review, that book will then be available for a 2nd Opinion Review.
- I will only post one 2nd Opinion Review per book.
- The icon next to a book title on my Reviews page indicates a 2nd opinion review for that book has already been accepted.
- Your review must present a contrary opinion to mine to be considered. In other words, I reviewed it favorably, you reviewed in critically and vice versa.
- Reviews that include profanity will not be considered.
- You do not need to be an established reviewer to take part, nor do you need to have your own blog. All well thought out reviews will be considered.